I have been working with this company and have been harassed as well with threatening emails.One of the emails they sent to me about dragging my name all over the internet is so highly illegal.

They said I provided the money in the sum of $1700.00 deposited directly in bank of america and they are telling me that If I do not take any posting down they will return my package and will not refund me. I hope no one ever has to go through this company for any needs that they may have.

I am calling the BBC in regards to this matter and my local news, radio and paper.................NOW WATCH ILL GET ANOTHER NASTY EMAIL THAT I WILL BE MORE THEN WILLING TO POST ON HERE AND ALL OVER THE NET LIKE THEY STATED THEY WOULD DO TO ME....NOW WHO IS PLAYING THE GAME SHIPPING QUEST!!!!!!ME!

Review about: Shippingquest Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: HAVE THEN SHIP MY PRODUCT TO AUSTRALIA AS IT WAS TO GO THEE FOR THE QUOTE OF $1210.00.

Had an Experience with Shippingquest?

Comments

lfordbanister_79

Please see the article below and contact me at ford@fordbanister.com. I am very interested in speaking with you about your experience with this company.Ford Banister, Esq. http://www.courthousenews.com/teacher-alleges-bizarre-payback-bad-reviews/