Shipping quest is nothing but a fraud company.be aware they send you a quote but it will double or triple after they pick up your merchandise if you don't agree they will charge you a lot for return or canceling your shipping merchandise .fuel cost, pick up cost, and storage fee .....I have absolutely agree with the review, shipping quest is nothing but a fraud company.Unfortunately, I did not read any reviews before I decided to use their services.

My Story same as this but more money involve ...

They first gave me a quote of $460 before pick up. After the shipment was picked up, final invoice was $875. Of course this has made me very upset with them which lead them to cancel my order. Now, they have my shipment and send me an invoice to pay almost $400 and hire a company to pick up my shipment.

I told them their service will be reflected on my reviews, they started threatening me by making my name very famous with all shipping companies as a bad customer.I can share with anyone their emails and quotes if you contact me on

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Shippingquest. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Shippingquest to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Lilash. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shippingquest and shippingquest delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Shippingquest?

Comments

Glendale, California, United States #1341006

Fortunately for me, I went online to read what other customers said about Shipping Quest just minutes before submitting my confirmation for the pick up and money order BS.I read negative comments and terminated my business (online chat) immediately.

I see now that I saved money and avoided a BIG headache.

I wonder how the lawsuit against them is going from the Illinois teacher teaching in China?I hope she wins and justice served.

wendysjoyfulphonics
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1309371

It seems that many of you have had negative experiences with ShippingQuest, PriceBreak and their owners that are similar to what I have been through.I have filed a lawsuit against them for, among othe things, fraud, cyber piracy and defamation.

If you have been threatened by ShippingQuest and Co., please contact my attorney L. Ford Banister, II at ford@fordbanister.com. Stories similar to my own will help show a pattern of abuse of dissatisfied customers.

A link to a story about my case and experience is below.Thank you for your help.