1.7
Additional Fees

This company is horrible.I have lived in Mainland China for the past 10 years.

I have used IQ Global Logistics they rock. But Shipping Quest said they could deliver to Mainland. That it would be no problem. Well it cost twice as much as IQ Global Logistics.

First off, they first said I would receive my things Oct 18th then as oct 10th arrived they said oh no you will get them Oct 25. My boxes arrived crushed mangled and torn. They had not clear wrapped or anything. When my boxes arrived in HOng Kong I was informed no they actually could not deliver to Mainland.

Now I understand things happen , but then the company they use in Hong kong cost me an arm and leg and the werehouse charged more. They charged for driving on lot, And for getting your items. On top of all of this I had just had back surgery so to get my stuff to Shenzhen I had to now repack 1500 lbs of stuff from boxes into luggage.

Will never use this company again!!!Stay away!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of shippingquest delivery service from Shippingquest and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Shippingquest to issue a partial refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Lilash. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shippingquest for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Shippingquest?

Comments

wendysjoyfulphonics
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1300438

SO because I posted these honest reviews I received this email from then yesterday.

We will make your name super famous in ways you cannot imagine.Any one typing the name Wendy Sula will be shocked to see what they find.

We don’t just have extra time, we have an entire IT Dept to dedicate to drag  your name along the entire Net and make you famous in ways you will not want your kids, friends, family and anyone seeing.

You have already did posting and that is the reason you are being ignored and not receiving your refund. You were promised a refund, and we were going to give that to you, instead you went on a posting campaign.

So to conclude.

If you want your $500, you go back change your postings and then we will issue the refund. We are not going to give you a refund and you will still post on us.

But now, if you are going to continue to post, we will instruct our IT Dept to go on a global campaign against you. We know customers like you, and we know exactly how to deal with you.

You Picture and Joyful Phonics and Shenzhen Party tells a lot and we can do a lot with that.  Two can play your nasty game.

Your choices are clear  1) Fix the postings and get the $500 2) Do nothing and get dragged along the entire Net by  our IT DEPT.I will not be bullied.