Insurance Quality
Turnaround Time

I had a bad experience with shippingquest. So I posted a few reviews on my feelings.

So I was quite surprised to receive this email yesterday. Threatening me. And we are going to do the same, We will make your name super famous in ways you cannot imagine. Any one typing the name Wendy Sula will be shocked to see what they find.

We don’t just have extra time, we have an entire IT Dept to dedicate to drag  your name along the entire Net and make you famous in ways you will not want your kids, friends, family and anyone seeing. You have already did posting and that is the reason you are being ignored and not receiving your refund. You were promised a refund, and we were going to give that to you, instead you went on a posting campaign.  So to conclude.  If you want your $500, you go back change your postings and then we will issue the refund. We are not going to give you a refund and you will still post on us.

But now, if you are going to continue to post, we will instruct our IT Dept to go on a global campaign against you. We know customers like you, and we know exactly how to deal with you. You Picture and Joyful Phonics and Shenzhen Party tells a lot and we can do a lot with that.  Two can play your nasty game. Your choices are clear  1) Fix the postings and get the $500 2) Do nothing and get dragged along the entire Net by  our IT DEPT.

_____________________________________________________________________ How can a company treat there customers like this.

How can shipping quest try to do this to people. I will not be Bullied!

Review about: Shippingquest Customer Care.

I didn't like: False non-existing names, Being belitted and bullied, Getting no replies to emails and calls, Overpriced, Hidden charges, Lies about delivery options, Delay getting answers.

Comments

wendysjoyfulphonics
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1301010

So they have said they got a web link with my name and are as of last received email

they said: The smear war has officially started

So is this company full of 5 year olds?