Cali, Valle Del Cauca
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

The Best Shipping Company, SHIPPINGQUEST

Had a great experiencing with ShippingQuest, for shipping my boxes to Cali Colombia. I did my own quote online which was very simple and easy to do. I then received my labels and trucking order and the next day my boxes were collected by 5 PM.

I received all my tracking to my phone and then my invoice. I had more boxes so the quote was more. I originally booked for 18 and I ended up having 27 boxes. But the price was so good that it was worth to add more and ship all my goods.

My sailing schedule was then emailed to me and the my ocean bill was emailed. I contacted the agent in Colombia and he assisted me in clearing customs and then do the delivery. I did have some duties to pay but very little. My original quote was $816.49 and I ended up paying $1235.40 due to more cubic feet. The customer service support is excellent. ShippingQuest staff replies to emails almost instantly and they are very knowledgeable about the entire process. I am very happy with the service, with the experience. The online account is so easy and on my mobile phone, I had everything there, including my entire order. The service was better then any other I have used in the past. I highly recommend ShippingQuest for many reason but the most important reason is customer service.

Reviewer is in happy mood. andrewsxx is quite happy with great service and great customer service. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of shippingquest delivery service. Shippingquest needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shippingquest delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shippingquest. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Lilash.

Comments