5.0
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I a student at University of Miami ( UM ) and I just imported all my boxes from the Manchester UK.I did an online quote on ShippingQuest, and just like they said, I got my quote, booked on line and processed the order.

I had outstanding communication via email the Shipping Quest staff. My boxes were collected in Early Jan and they just arrived. I am so excited to get all my stuff, everything is in excellent order. Attached are pictures of my shipment in perfect condition.

The price was exactly per the quote and I was always able to track my shipment online. We received many quote, and some even cheaper but ShippingQuest also has very good customer service and knowledgeable staff. They informed me of documents and requirements that other company simply did not know about such as filing ISF with US Customs before by shipment even sailed out from the UK. They cleared my shipment with UK and USA Customs and really I felt great.

I won’t tell you to use ShippingQuest, that is not the point of this posting. Use whomever you want. This is my personal experience of what I received. My expectations were met and I am very satisfied.

I am not starting on a 4 year adventure in Miami and I will surely use ShippingQuest to send my goods back home. Have a nice day to all future shippers..

YEAH!!!!!!Mwa Mwa Mwa…….

Review about: Shippingquest Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Shippingquest?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion